3 months for $50.00
News & Events:
Posted by hatman on November 21, 2002 at 16:51:01:
I saw for the first time today an article out of a Wasington,DC newspaper about a guy in Yacolt, Washington that was bitten on the lip by a rattler. Her is what the article said:
A man who was showing off for friends by kissing his new rattlesnake was bitten on the lip and nearly died.
Matt George, 21, was hospitalized in critical condition after the incident Sunday. By yesterday, his condition had been upgraded
Mr. George was showing friends the snake he had caught on a recent trip to Arizona. Holding the 2 foot snake behind the head, he kissed it.
"I said, 'OK,man, you're being stupid, put it away'" Jim Roban recalled. "He said, 'it's OK; I do it all the time.'"
Wonderful. Another moron at work and another reason for more laws to be passed banning responsible people from keeping venomous animals.