kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

"turned" totally black?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Crotalidae Forum ]

Posted by Jaffo on September 15, 2002 at 15:21:27:

In Reply to: Re: Exactly posted by Rich G.cascabel on September 15, 2002 at 12:37:29:

I was unaware that neonate molossus had banded tails. (?)
I still think in order to facilitate an accurate ID, we would need the whole photo. I also contend that there is a possibility even the old frogs could be wrong.

I can't discount experience and knowledge if a guy has it. But sometime people can get kinda stubborn and...slanted. For the sake of reliability and accuracy, I just want as much evidense as possible. You and I can discuss possibilities all we want to (and I love doing that-- especially with guys like you Rich), but without the facts we aren't going to resolve much. Frank isn't participating much here at this point, and I feel like we were getting played with for his amusement. If Frank can teach me something new, he needs to do it. If all he wants is entertainment, I can give him that as well... ;)

If you can show me some photos of neonate molossus with banded tails, that would be cool too. Of course the only benefit would be for my own education, of course. LOL.

Jaf

Jaf

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Crotalidae Forum ]