I got a cluch of eggs from a less experienced breeder than myself. The cluch was the female's first and fairly small. When I got the eggs they had dried out somewhat and I hurried to bury them under moist vermaculite. Now the top and visible eggs all look dried and have these opaque "windows" leading me to believe they are lost. However, underneath I can see one or two eggs looking firm and healthy. I suspect there are more, but am reluctant to pull apart the bad eggs and wonder what damage would be caused if I turned the pile upside-down to me able to monitor the healthy eggs more easily. Advice please.