kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

new pics(bad), new snake, and Great News!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]

Posted by amy on May 11, 2003 at 18:55:06:

this is my newest addition. His name is Phoenix and he is a caramel or amber. he has a ton less black than my caramel and his belly check are diffused. Is he amber?(he is lighter than the pic shows. here are three more comparison pics....

him and my caramel(she has the thicker bordered blotches)

this is his belly

this is the caramel's belly

can you see the differences? I'm pretty sure he is an amber but was just wanting to make sure.
Also to make sure he was male and to see if he was old enough to possibly breed (he is only a 2001 and 35 inches long) i put my caramel female in with him to see his reaction he was interested but she wouldn't have it(i think she is gravid already) so then i put in my snow to see his reaction to her and....

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]