I'd go ahead and put her with the male again. If she is willing to breed she will, if not...oh well, there is always next year!
Be sure to keep us updated on the eggs. I know they are getting close and I've been checking the board everyday lately waiting for you to let us know you've got hatchlings!
I'm expecting a clutch from my Amel any time now (Pre-lay shed was 11 days ago on 4-25) and my first clutch (from the hypo) seems to be doing well. I'll be looking for them to hatch sometime in the second week of June!