kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

all i asked was a question you didn't have to be so mean

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]

Posted by Sonya on May 03, 2003 at 21:59:23:

In Reply to: all i asked was a question you didn't have to be so mean posted by hells_kitty on May 03, 2003 at 19:38:36:

:all i asked was a question i didn't ask you how well i take care of my animals ok you think it doesn't hurt me that i lost my snake well it does ok and i did take care of it if i didn't then it would have died ok and the reason why i asked if corns can go with balls is cuz i was ganna get a ball and what if my corn showed up all i wanted it know is it if would be ok, and my dad if good with reptiles he knows alot about them and sence he's home from work more often now i was thinking on getting a colombian boa, you have no right saying al this sh*t about me and how i care for my pets jesus crist aleast you could have put it in a nice way for all you know i could be suicidel and something like this can just about set it off so before you say something mean you should think for god sake use your brain

:
:
Seems to me that an awful lot of your posts are very much about you and very little about your pet. I personally worry about the care the snake is getting and sincerely am not responsible for the owners insecuritys or instabilitys. Do give us a break. If your dad is so knowledgable then why have you been bombarding the forums with basic care questions.
No BCC or BCI is gonna stay under 5 ft. And if you can freak over the care of a corn snake PLEASE do us all a favor (the next snake especially) and go out and buy several books on their care. Search Amazon and find some.
Sonya

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]