kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Reintroduced Siamese Crocodile exhibits first time nesting . . . . . . . . . .  Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Another vote for Rodentpro

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]

Posted by Peter R. on April 24, 2003 at 15:32:43:

In Reply to: Another vote for Rodentpro posted by zz on April 23, 2003 at 22:21:15:

I don't have enough shows or shows that are close to me to buy from. If you are buying from Rodentpro in small lots, like only 100, it will be expensive with shipping. I usually buy between 600 and 1100 feeders of various sizes so shipping ends up coming out to be around three or four cents per food item on the average. So pink mice end up being about $20 for 100, etc. Many of the 'good' shows that might have a decent price on feeders are easily 5-6 or more hours drive away (one-way). If I factor in my time and gas, it is so much cheaper to have them delivered to my door.

:I buy mine at Reptile Shows. I paid $12.00 for 25 Jumbo Mice...RodentPro price....$33.79! (because of the special shipping involved w/o shipping $13.75) I love going to the shows anyway and all you need for storage is some ice and a cooler. Most of the shows have a LARGE number on hand...either way, I think you are getting ripped off... hehehehehe. As far as pet stores go, the one by me charges $1.99 per mouse (frozen or live)!!!! That sucks.

:I looked up Hoppers and Fuzzies (because I haven't heard of crawling before) and RodentPro price shipped to my house in Northern KY: $52.04 and $42.04 for 100 respectfully.

:Good luck.

::Pricewise, they can't be beat. I once mentioned that my pink rats had a lot of little confetti like substrate stuck to them and I had to rinse them all before feeding and they resent me 400 more at no charge! I am really cheap and hunt for the best deals possible and I couldn't find a place that had better prices and I am reasonably certain I checked all the major players out there.

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]