kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

You totally misread what I was saying..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]

Posted by Taceas on April 24, 2003 at 12:05:44:

In Reply to: Hold on here.. posted by poccodiablo on April 24, 2003 at 11:53:05:

I know its hard to convey word usage over a test message, but still.

I don't prescribe to the disposable pet theory at all. I have a whole zoo of animals in my house and love each one. And that is not what I was saying anyway. I was telling her that it wasn't like her snake was an albino spider ball python worth a couple grand. That if she wants another one, corn snakes are quite well within the normal person's price range.

Her snake may or may not come back. Thats for the snake alone to decide. She's looked everywhere for a week. Tried every hair-brained idea to trap it or lure it. No luck. But I think she is entitled to buy another one if she so chooses. It'll help her to get her worried mind off of Strike, and go on with her life.

If she finds Strike (or vice versa, he finds her) then it'll be a happy day and she'll have two snakes. If not, good luck to Strike in whatever he's doing. But one can't sit around and wait forever.

I hope you understand what I was trying to say in the first place. I know what she's going through. I've got a yearling female blizzard running around in the walls and attic of my house right now, but I haven't lost any sleep over it. I look for it everyday in closets and dark warm places. It'll show up when it wants to.

Misty

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]