kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Sounds familiar..-second that

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]

Posted by h0mersimps0n on April 23, 2003 at 14:32:08:

In Reply to: Sounds familiar.. posted by Taceas on April 23, 2003 at 13:09:28:

I second that misty, my male is a horny monster. He's been separated from female since she was gravid (about 4 weeks now), she laid yesterday and I thought maybe I could get him back into a normal environment so I put them back together and watched them.

Not two seconds of them being together he had fully extracted his hemipenis's and was "sliming" her...

She was already pretty stressed from egg laying and twitching heavily so I did not let him even have a chance (talk about waving candy in front of a baby)...

horny ...

:I have a first timer male this year, and I think he'd breed with a stick if it had a hole. =P But my female I am wanting him to breed with is definately not interested. She'll run away, hide her rear, anything to not cooperate.

:I don't know if its the male, or if she just isn't in the mood. He does seem a little awkward when doing his "dance", but she's a first timer too and you'd think she wouldn't know talent when she saw it. =P

:I don't know what to tell you, I've done the things you've tried too (except for the other male part, I don't have another mature male anywhere). Just keep trying, I guess. Maybe she just doesn't like him for some strange reason.

:Misty

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]