kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]

Posted by Hurley on April 21, 2003 at 22:13:33:

In Reply to: Re: posted by Taceas on April 21, 2003 at 21:01:10:

:If you would happen to think to yourself, "Self, I'd like to have a bunch of fun things pop up, with blizzards among them!", then by golly, grab yourself a charcoal ghost male or a pewter, preferably with some fun hets mixed in. :D

:Looks like someone else watches Emeril Live on the Food Network. ;)

Hehe...naw, I've heard that somewhere else before. Don't presently have cable, so can't say I've heard Emeril say it...

Came from someone saying, "And I says to myself, 'Self!', and myself says, 'what?', and I says...." Dang, can't remember the rest, lol, but I think it was some comedy act or something. Long, long time ago. :)

:Well for sh!ts and giggles, I ordered a female blizzard and a male charcoal from Serpenco tonight (they get here on Wednesday, yippie).

:So between those, a male stripe het for amel, an amel okeetee, an okeetee, and a motley with unknown heritage, I should have some fun. >=)

:Is there anything nifty a charcoal can make besides a blizzard? I know a pewter, but that requires me getting a bloodred. I'm running out of room for aquariums. =P

Well, charcoal to me is the unexplored forgotten realm. Everyone has put anery into everything...but charcoal gets dumped a lot of times. Beats me why, I prefer it to anery A. As far as neat combos...I'd love to see some charcoal mots out and about. Haven't seen any. I have an affinity for charcoal ghosts, I think they're gorgeous. Doesn't look like you have any hypos floating about to combine with the charcoal for them...but...Rich has some left. Wink wink nudge nudge. LOL Have fun playing, you've got some fun genes to work with, by the sound of it.

Hopefully that charcoal male will turn out to be het amel. That'd be a huge bonus for you to be able to produce blizzards in the first gen.

Hurley

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]