kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

That sounded like fun....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Collared Lizard Forum ]

Posted by eve on May 16, 2003 at 13:46:04:

In Reply to: A Nice Happy Story !! :0) Good for Broken Jaw ! posted by ian on May 16, 2003 at 13:23:26:

:i went to go release broken jaw today, and while i was doing that i caught another adult male, this is the 3rd time i've caught him in so many summers. he is normally REALLY flighty, so i was glad to see him. he had a bunch of cactus spines stuck in his tongue, which i removed. also saw a female, who i couldnt confirm for positive, but i'm fairly certain she is one i have found over the past 3 summers too. true to her usual form, she was looking really crappy this spring. also saw 2 other big males who im thinking i have marked, but i couldnt confirm due to my shooting myself in the leg and not bringing a noose out there. also saw a new female who i got close enough to see wasn't marked. its always cool to see females as i normally only see the males. she was right across teh way from a big male who was keeping an eye on her. haha.
:-ian
Funny you should run into the same ones all the time, more or less tells ya they stay in pretty much the same area. I don't know if you have looked at any of the pics lately on forum but ya wanna see a big male, I was given the Huge -est scroll down and look for the post that says KONG is as big as my 2 year old chuck, and there are others of Kong further down too, this guy is 15 Plus inches and chucky too ! BIG, now I need a BIG female LOL Good luck with your collared hunting ! :0) Eve

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Collared Lizard Forum ]