kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Ya know Z It may be a good idea to see a vet, because he>

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Collared Lizard Forum ]

Posted by eve on May 01, 2003 at 21:53:39:

In Reply to: help _needed_ posted by whoaitsz on May 01, 2003 at 21:20:02:

:sorry i didn't do details. i was wigging out.

:he's been pretty lethargic since i got him but not.. not like _real bad_ he still had personality and all

:lately he's not been eating real, real well but he has been eating.. today he never came out of his hidey hole.... so we got him out a bit ago (I have to work with the help i can get when i can get it) and tried to get him to eat mealworm (he seems to love them) but he will not eat

:i dunno what else to say except he _is_ still fairly strong. i am gonna let him sleep tonight and in the morning if i can't get food down i'll try to get him in the vets office.

:i'm trying very, very, very hard.

Was having problems for a long time when Jennifer had him too, alot of eating related problems and at times she was very worried about his health and did not really know why he would act that way, she finally figured it may be the substrate she was using, but hey maybe a vet could look more into things so you don't have to worry as much. its terribly upsetting when they are not themselves especially if you have no idea what the cause could be, I sure hope you can figure it out and he will be fine, if he continues not to eat and stays lethargic, definitly take him, keep us posted, ;0) Eve

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Collared Lizard Forum ]