kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Reintroduced Siamese Crocodile exhibits first time nesting . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Meet Zuni Incredible Blue

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Collared Lizard Forum ]

Posted by eve on April 26, 2003 at 12:30:56:

In Reply to: I don't believe we've been introduced to zuni,pics maybe? posted by jason111 on April 26, 2003 at 11:17:54:

:::Here's a picture of my male lizard that has no interest in his cage mate. I'm thinking of sending him off to romance school. It's a shame he won't mate. With his coloring I think he'd make some great little lizards. This picture was taken last week, but I noticed today, after shedding, he has some neat yellow patches around his head. They're not bright like other collareds I've seen, more like a pastel yellow. I'll see if I can get a close up picture.

:::The lizard in the background is his 'girlfriend' but he still doesn't realize this. What's funny is that she gets in front of him while they're laying on the basking rock and she slithers backwards putting her butt underneath his head and pushes back until he's on top of her. He simply sits there a moment and then moves off of her. Does he not get the point? Crazy lizard, most men dream of this happening to them!
::*******************************************************
::LOL,Hi Kevin, Fist he is beautiful, I know what you mean, I have a male from Mr. Eddington that is clueless as to what to
:do, :0) Very handsome, Squashy, who has a lovely yellow lady, that is very desirable as far as female collareds go, LOL And then there is Zuni an aquaflame who was brumated and drags and head bobs and gets on his lovely Hopi, and jumps off, later proceeds to do the whole routine again, getting on the wrong way and jumps off, poor girl stands there ready and willing, and is left standing alone with a dumb look on her lizard face like you've got to be KIDDING, THATS IT ? !!! LOL :0) Eve

::
::

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Collared Lizard Forum ]