kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I agree LOL >>>>>>>

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Chuckwalla Forum ]

Posted by eve on May 06, 2003 at 07:40:25:

In Reply to: Thanks Eve>> posted by dvl on May 05, 2003 at 22:00:51:

:The guitar picking and oil painting( have not finished one since 1989-- ) is something that just happened------ A gift I guess?? Once you are into picking & grinning-- it's there forever!! The yard--- that is another ongoing piece of work ( or art--depends on how you want to look at it) I like to grow stuff--- Mainly different stuff. I guess it is a way to unwind when you live in a leftover piece of what used to be kind of in the country but is now surrounded by the big city. Hope that sounds right!?!?

:Thats great that your husband is also a picker------- must be a great guy!!! You better agree-- you married him!!LOL.

:Later

:David

Evereything you said makes sence to me, especially the land thing keeping alittle piece of country for yourself, thats what I want very much, I try to have my home with that cabin type feeling all things naturey, :0) I like growing things also, trees and wildflowers, and the critters, well that goes without saying, like Ellie Mae Clampit on the Hilbilies, LOL theres always some live thing draped around my neck !
As far as the picking Hubby yeah hes pretty cool, I'll keep em LOL as long as he puts up with all my lizards and things hehheheeh, I'm learning to play harmonica and flute so we can make beautiful music together ! :0) Have fun in that piece of paradise of yours, You ARE truely gifted get back to painting, too !! :0) Eve

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Chuckwalla Forum ]