kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Slander...huh-whu...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Carpet and Diamond Python Forum ]

Posted by besiege on May 12, 2003 at 20:22:29:

In Reply to: Your the one that makes no sense... posted by jkuroski on May 12, 2003 at 19:23:29:

:How is "my original statement was that diamond crosses may be all we have left in the future if things don't get any better." and "obviously you know nothing about Diamonds because they do thrive in captivity". a contradiction. It was from a post you were no part of. Keep your nose out of other peoples business and your slander to personal emails and I will stop calling you a troll. "I'm sure will(you mean we’ll) eventually import them to the U.S.(if they aren't already)" This statement proves you don't know what you are talking about. Don’t know why...look it up! I disagree with you because that's my right. I call you a troll because you called me a homosexual and everything post you make is confrontational.

By saying that crosses may be all we have left in the future insinuates that there is a threat to the pure Diamond's survival. That's obvious. Yet you say they are thriving. How is that not a contradiction? I'm sorry I didn't know that it was a "post that I was not part of". Perhaps from now on you could name all or any of the people you don't want to respond in your heading for that post on this PUBLIC forum. Who are you to tell anyone to keep their nose out of other peoples business? This forum does not revolve around you, ego-maniac. Anything you say here is EVERYONES business. I don't know what slander you speak of, but you will always call me a troll for not thinking like you. Lastly, if you think that just because it is illegal to import certain animals that they won't somehow make it into this country, you're nuts. My posts seem confrontational to you because you want to see them that way. Why not answer the questions without the name calling? You can't, that's why.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Carpet and Diamond Python Forum ]