kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Yes, I am.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Carpet and Diamond Python Forum ]

Posted by AnthonyCaponetto on April 24, 2003 at 10:39:44:

In Reply to: Are you serious??? posted by Jeff Favelle on April 23, 2003 at 17:21:41:

Yes Jeff, it's disgusting because you sound like a broken record.
The only thing you've been able to say is "They're all Morelia spilota." and "Science doesn't recognize..." over and over and over again. I was under the impression that after a dozen posts, you'd have something new to say, or something to back up what you're saying.

You can save the "same species" BS because we both know there's a difference between M.s. cheynei and M.s. mcdowelli, or we wouldn't be having this discussion in the first place.

don't care to argue with you about it, as it sounds that you're very intent on producing "mutts." Again, nothing personal, but I choose to go with animals that are as pure as they would be in their native habitat, and I like to know as much as possible about the animals I buy.

-Anthony

:Are you honestly chastizing someone for having a science background and stating the facts as is known to field studies?

:Holy, I was willing to argue and discuss, but now its useless. Its disgusts you that someone knows the latin names of the animals in question? Then I see where your reference point is for your knowledge and I quietly stop conversing with you.

:Wow. That was a quick end to what would have been a great thread. Oh well.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Carpet and Diamond Python Forum ]