mobile - desktop
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
News & Events:
Posted by chris_harper2 on April 25, 2003 at 10:28:44:
In Reply to: drip and mister homemade systems posted by Aquarius on April 24, 2003 at 22:02:27:
I assume you have several good reasons for wanting something other than to mist your Anolis terrarium by hand. If we know what those goals are we can better help.
1) You mentioned a drip system so I assume you primarily want the mist system to aid in providing humidity for the terrarium. Is this correct?
2) Do you want the misting system to leave additional water droplets for the Anole to drink and/or water for live plants?
3) Do you want the mist system to be automated and go off during the workday, at night, or while you are on an extended vacation?
4) How many off/on cycles do you want per day?
5) If yes to all of #3, how many days worth of run-time do you want your system to handle for extended leaves?