kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Big feeder animals.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Burmese Python Forum ]

Posted by tango on May 08, 2003 at 19:40:04:

In Reply to: Big feeder animals..... posted by JDP on May 08, 2003 at 14:13:05:

I ship nationwide but deliver personally and through a friend in Florida to help keep costs down for customers. Shipping is so expensive, especially with large feeders, that I encourage people to locate a source close to home; I think most people would prefer it that way anyway. But I do ship anywhere in the U.S. and I use USPS, FedEx, UPS, and Airborne, whichever courier offers the lowest rate for that particular shipment. My goal, with shipping costs in mind, is to be the giant feeder source for the southeast U.S. Thanks for asking. If you have any questions about GiantFeeders, I will be happy to e-mail with you privately. Did you check out the photo album?
Marcia
:I checked out your site and like the looks of your offerings. Why only ship to Florida though?

:
::I would like to announce the name of my new giant feeders company and let it be known we are part of the community. In a "real life" scenario companies contribute to all sorts of worthy causes and are recognized for being part of the community. So while I am saving up my dollars to sponsor this forum- I am contributing to a worthy cause for a fellow herper. It has nothing to do with wanting to see anyone's breasts.
::Marcia Pimentel
::Proprietress
::Tango River Reptiles (tangoriver.com)
::GiantFeeders (64.127.243.45)

:::as if anyone else would be able to come on here and cause such a stir about getting a free monitor...and you guys are actually pledging money....lol....does your wives know about your hidden adjenders???? lol.

::
::

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Burmese Python Forum ]