kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

hehe, thank you! :) (more)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Burmese Python Forum ]

Posted by Tenor Goddess on April 23, 2003 at 12:46:17:

In Reply to: .......and a passion for all herps. Wonderful collection!!!! posted by Bezzerra on April 23, 2003 at 11:23:10:

I love it when you get finds like that in pet stores or from people needing homes for their animals. Sometimes I get rescues that are something I have wanted for a LONG time! :)
Please feel free to post pictures of beautiful burm anytime in my email or load them up here (you know I'll be watching for them for sure and drooling over them, haha!).

I do love the herps. I must admit, until 10 years ago, I really didn't have more experience than catching and releasing wild anoles or texas spiny lizards. Once I got my first iguana (my little brother wanted one since a kid in his class had one and at the time, there was little to no info for people out there on them, so we just went out and bought one), I ended up on a wild goosechase for information and it lead me to a whole 'nother world of beauty and fascination. Up until that time, my main experience was with mammals and birds and a few fish. Now, it's the whole realm of exotics and in the next few months I'll venture into the realm of amphibians. :D

Thank you for the kind words. :) I'll be adding info, husbandry stuff, research and the like very soon...trying to finish this rack system first. heheh

*hugs*

Amanda & the Menagerie

::Montgomery, Alabama. The woman who owned her died recently and the brother sold the snake to a zoo vet who placed her in the pet shop on consignment.

::I wasn't looking to buy another snake but when my husband held this big baby, he literally begged to have her. She has the greatest dispositon and is so curious! She would make an excellent snake to take to schools for educational purposes, although we won't be using her for this.

::Thank you for the compliment. I have enjoyed looking at your pictures and web site. You definitely have a passion for snakes!
::-------------------------
:::gorgeous! I'd LOVE to have a green burmese! :D
:::Once I get the room I might just do that. ;) You are so lucky! Who did you get this little gem from?

:::Amanda

::::I was finally able to upload a decent picture of Jade on to my computer. Hope you like it!

:::
:::

::
::

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Burmese Python Forum ]