kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Glad to help you out, i'll e-mail you for more details.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]

Posted by gofer on April 17, 2003 at 12:41:06:

In Reply to: Re: Thanks KJ, the Pit. page is looking great! posted by KJUN on April 17, 2003 at 06:01:43:

::I'm keeping Sonorans, Capes, Bulls and deppei deppei right now,

:Gregg,

:I still need a care guide for Group #3 (Cape (San Lucan) gopher snake, P. c. bimaris), Group #6 (Sonoran gopher, San Diego gopher, and Santa Cruz gopher snakes), abd group #5 (P. deppei deppei).

:I've already got species write-ups for all of the species you mentioned, except for bullsnakes. Since I coul;dn't get anyone to volunteer, I've already started doing the write-up for bullsnakes, so that one is covered, too. Sooooo, would you be interested in doing one of the care guides? You can see an example at http://www.kingsnake.com/pituophis/care_group1.html . Maybe someone with some experience with bimaris could add some pointers to the care guide you design for Capes once you are done? There's a few (very few) people out there who have worked with them, but I'm sure we can round up some proof readers for you at the end. I always do the final edits before posting it, so expect a little help at the end from me, too. (Don't listen to terryp or Shanty - I'm not as bad as they say I am!) I may be able to dig up some data on scallation if you can't find it, too.

:Thanks,
:KJ

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]