kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Yes, I agree with you Terry, and I do remember that pic on..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]

Posted by gofer on April 14, 2003 at 08:36:49:

In Reply to: I just have to add something . . .> posted by terryp on April 13, 2003 at 12:12:56:

on Steve's website. I was not even interested in the alb. capes at first, i called him to buy some surinames and we got to talking and i mentioned really like pits. He then went on to tell me about the alb. capes and sent me new pics of the babies. They were amazing looking and i just had to have one (wanted more, but too expensive to buy a few, LOL) I'll try to get some new pics of the albino in sunlight, if it ever warms up here in PA. And i'll definitely post baby pics if i'm lucky enouhg to have some this year. It was nice to see Jeremiah posting that alb. cape pic., hopefully he has some babies soon too and they become more common.
HAve a good day Terry,

Gregg F.

:The pic that used to be on Steve Weissman's web site doesn't do them justice. I was in Santa Cruz last year for a couple days and was hoping to get to see Steve's serpenterium. Steve was real sick the time I was in Santa Cruz so I didn't go to see him. I wanted to see the albinos in person and talk to him some more on them. My partner Del visited Steve's serpenterium a couple years ago when he picked up the albino bulls and the normal capes we currently have. I use the word albino for Steve's bulls and capes because that is the term he uses. Anyway, the pics you post and a few others I've seen lately from others show a killer looking snake. I'm talking color not a different snake. I remember the one on Steve's web site was probably the second year he produced and only hets were available at the time, but it was probably a bad pic of the snake. Do you happen to remember the pic on his web site? Do you think that pic didn't do them justice.? Thanks Gregg.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]