kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Hello Everyone!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]

Posted by gofer on April 05, 2003 at 22:47:42:

In Reply to: Hello Everyone! posted by drummagirl on April 04, 2003 at 18:57:09:

Hello Carole,
Those white sideds from Don are great aren't they. I picked up a pair from him last year and they are doing wonderful. I hope to get some new pics posted soon, and please post some of your bull when you get a chance. I hope all goes well with him, and best of luck with pits, they are great snakes to work with.
Have a good weekend,
Gregg F.

: I wanted to say hi to everyone and introdue myself. I just got my first bullsnake today and let me tell you, it was love at first sight! My little guy is a male white-sided. He actually looks more pink than white, do they darken with age? My little guy is my step-up from my cal king and i'm looking forward to what might be a more challenging snake. i dunno though, he already seems like a doll :) I also have some tree frogs and a crested gecko. I've been following this forum for awhile,now i'm excited to actually be part of it! Oh, if Don of South Mountain is reading this i want to extend another thank you. He didn't have any bullsnakes but was more than helpful anyways; it's nice to know those kind of people are still out there :) Nice to meet all of you!
:carole
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]