kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I agree with the others . . .>

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]

Posted by terryp on April 05, 2003 at 09:16:59:

In Reply to: Hello Everyone! posted by drummagirl on April 04, 2003 at 18:57:09:

Pituophis can be very addicting. There should be a warning label on each one. White sided bulls start out pinkish on the sides, but should give way to white as they get older. The white sided in the pic I posted started out like the one posted by John Cherry. Part of the growth of this hobby and popularity is due to people like Don Soderberg and John Cherry and quite a few others. For some reason I haven't bought anything from either of them yet, but they've never failed to answer a question or e-mail I've asked or sent. I know someday either Del or I will be picking up something from one or both of them. They come up with some outstanding snakes not to. I'll have to admit, John had my mouth watering with those nice yellow Texas locale bulls he posted pics earlier. Don's intermontanas are a must have someday in my books. Good luck with your new addition. I bet you can't stay with just one. LOL

: I wanted to say hi to everyone and introdue myself. I just got my first bullsnake today and let me tell you, it was love at first sight! My little guy is a male white-sided. He actually looks more pink than white, do they darken with age? My little guy is my step-up from my cal king and i'm looking forward to what might be a more challenging snake. i dunno though, he already seems like a doll :) I also have some tree frogs and a crested gecko. I've been following this forum for awhile,now i'm excited to actually be part of it! Oh, if Don of South Mountain is reading this i want to extend another thank you. He didn't have any bullsnakes but was more than helpful anyways; it's nice to know those kind of people are still out there :) Nice to meet all of you!
:carole
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]