kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Both Questions in one post, disregard the other post.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]

Posted by jcherry on March 13, 2003 at 19:46:20:

In Reply to: Quick question for you John, althoug not about... posted by gofer on March 13, 2003 at 12:29:18:

First on the deppei deppei and deppei Jani. I personally like the mutiple color morphs within the deppei deppei, it is a little like Christmas when they hatch to see what you are going to get. The extra thing I ike about the Deppei Deppei is that we were lucky enough to talk Randy Limburg out of his adult breeders that he collectted himself, so we have exact locales on them. I have three generic animals that are not as impressive as the ones he collected around Durango, Mexico.

I also like the Jani as long as they come form the strain that Alan Kardon has. His are abosolutely the best I have seen, there are a lot of really drab jani around, but his are awesome even when they are not as colorful as his old male.

As far as size they a mature out at about 5 1/2' - 6' and have the girth of a good northern if that helps.

On the black Milks, handle exactly as you would any normal king or corn introduce them after them have eaten several times and shed once.

John Cherry
Cherryville Farms

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]