mobile - desktop
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
News & Events:
Posted by snakeguy88 on February 19, 2003 at 17:31:50:
In Reply to: My snake ate posted by SnowFoxx on February 17, 2003 at 23:43:52:
Shouldn't hurt the snake at all. If it is just the dirt stuff I use for my brown and ringneck and some water snakes, it really is inconsequential if only a little is ingested. Technically, you should not put it back in its cage until it has eaten its meal. You can just get a rubbermaid container and leave her in there until she has swallowed the rat or mouse. Andy