kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Just To Make This Official here is a copy of an email...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Beginner Snake Forum ]

Posted by glenn bartley on February 01, 2003 at 11:38:59:

In Reply to: Goodbye, for real this time... posted by glenn bartley on January 30, 2003 at 01:00:17:

Hi all,

I sent the following email, by way of the kingsnake.com contact link, to kingsnake.com and Jeff B. to ask that my user account for the foruums be shut down, thought some of you might like to see it. This is the final post from me.

"To Jeff B. and the Management at Kingsnake.com,

Would you please tell me how to delete my account from kingsnake.com so that I would no longer be a registered forum user. I would like to make it so that all my user information is deleted, including all profile information, my email address, my user name and anything else associated with my name (except for posts already posted to forums) and so forth.

I will no longer be posting on your site due to, what in my opinion, is the demeaning manner in which you treat forum users; and due to, what in my opinion, is an extremely overzealous and restrictive reign over forum content. Sure it is your web site to do with as you please; just as it is my prerogative to use your site or another. I guess you folks think yourselves pretty big - but you seem to forget whom it was that made you so big. Too bad you guys have not realized that your main customers - they would be your advertisers - make a lot of their money from your forum users - thereby making your forum users a very valuable lot of customers. Now you seem to be losing a lot of them!

That is really too bad, because once upon a time, kingsnake.com was the best herp related web site out there; that, in my opinion, is not true anymore - not by a long shot.

With sincere regrets,
Glenn Bartley"
Thanks to all for your support, see you at that other site!

Best regards and well wishes,
Glenn Bartley

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Beginner Snake Forum ]