kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

DAYTONA 2003 Expo!! It is on its way PRE PARTY -more-

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Boa Forum ]

Posted by morelans on May 12, 2003 at 13:14:19:

I called last week to make our reservation and they are ALREADY filling up. So if you want to stay at the Adams Mark.. you may want to call soon.

I see there is going to be the 1st Venemous show there too. Wonder if our tickets get us into both? Cant see paying for another show in the same building. Should be interesting. Too bad we can not keep any hots in GA..(unless native of GA) ok.. take that back.. GOOD THING I guess. If I brought home any HOTS I would be OUT OF THE HOUSE. Quickly. Bad enough getting my wife to let me stay in the house with the Boas! See you all there!

NOTE: Second annual PRE DAYTONA on St. Simons Island GA - just off I-95 by the GA/FL border. Had a few stop in last year. Looking for more this year. More details on the way. If you would like to join us.. Please Feel Free! A nice time to meet and greet without all the rush etc. Prior to the show of course.. we will be heading down Friday afternoon. Dont want to miss anything.

Sorry for the blurry pic.. first few shots outside and my camera Fogged up. Love the steamy summers! NOT

Thanks
Shawn Morelan

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Boa Forum ]