kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Would you happen to have any old pics of em? Thanks :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Boa Forum ]

Posted by East TN Reptile on May 08, 2003 at 18:53:27:

In Reply to: Dave, not to be rude, but you were not the first...... posted by Jeremy Stone on May 08, 2003 at 18:45:36:

:Tip Powers was the first to do this in 99. Lindy Johnson still has some of them as he and Tip Split the litter on a breeding project. I bought a bunch of the normals that were Hogg Hypo crosses that didn't get the hypo gene becuase I thought they might look cool. The normals ended up NOT being cool, and I didn't like the look so I sold them. However, the Hypos were very nice. I think they are a BEAUTIFUL snake. However, the Sunset thing makes me sick to think he can try to call them a "NEW" morph and also think that he can call his boas "het" for sunset. That makes no sense. He is selling them for 15,000 each, and the hets for 4,000. That is fine if he gets it, and more power to him. They are probably some of the prettiest Hypos I have seen, but call them WHAT THEY ARE!!!!!!! My thoughts on the subjet. Jeremy Stone

:

::Are they in demand now? I had a few supporters...........the rest was raising heck for me cross bredding.I got plenty comming. Dave @ East TN Reptiles. They are in fact BCI to BCI

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Boa Forum ]