kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

31 appears taken, how about 20

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Boa Forum ]

Posted by pmpimbura on May 08, 2003 at 11:54:59:

In Reply to: STILL MORE CONTEST MADNESS.... posted by RioBravoReptiles on May 08, 2003 at 10:15:24:

:Ok.. I am giving away an Argentine boa baby to the person who first E-mails me with his/her (correct) guess on how many live babies my gravid female will have. All the info and photo of the female are down below in the forum.

:Amazingly even though I have a mountain of E-mails here out of all the likely, or even possible numbers these numbers have not been entered yet: 15,16,17,20,31.

:If you are interested in winning this contest and haven't entered yet send me an E-mail with one of those numbers and your name and city and state of residence. YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO ENTER. First e-mail gets the number, all others get a thank-you from Gus.

:Whatever happens, I'm cutting off entries 12:01AM CDT 05/09/03. In the unlikely event that you think you have already claimed that number and I have goofed up.. better send me a copy of that note.

:Thanks for all the enthusiasm everyone has displayed..

:Gus

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Boa Forum ]