kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Yes, perhaps the first anery I've ever thought was pretty..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Boa Forum ]

Posted by RioBravoReptiles on May 08, 2003 at 10:18:46:

In Reply to: That is amazing! Very pretty anery also! n/p posted by Randy Bush on May 08, 2003 at 09:57:53:

:ting into the cupboards breaking dishes as they do every so often. After inspecting the kitchen and finding nothing broken I headed into the breeder room and found all the broken glass and my big anery. male on top of the top cage. The glass was the standard 1/4 inch thick glass that came with the Neodesha cage, it was not previously cracked or damaged in any way, and the glass was correctly in the track with the window lock securely in place. The cage is 4 feet by 2 feet by 1.5 feet, the snake is just over 7 feet. I guess he wedged himself between the back of the cage and the glass and pushed until it broke. Imagine the strength required to do this! I guess it just goes to show that no cage is escape-proof. No he did not injure himself.
::

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Boa Forum ]