kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: lizard general care

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Beginner Lizard Forum ]

Posted by mike d on October 30, 2002 at 15:16:18:

In Reply to: lizard general care posted by smoggy on October 30, 2002 at 07:27:20:

you need to do some serious research. it wasnt responsible to go out and buy a lizard if you dont know what it eats. try to look on the internet for some pictures then we can help better. With out knowing the type of lizard it is hard to tell you what to do with it. There are a lot of lizards that are green and have striped tails. My best guess would be a water dragon. If it is i would keep it on a dage carpet and keep a bowl of water in thier with it. Also kepp the temps in the high 80's to low 90's. Where did you buy it from? What did they tell you when you purchased it. With out more info it is kinda hard to give you help. Post more and i will try to help.

Mike

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Beginner Lizard Forum ]