kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I dont agree...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Beginner Lizard Forum ]

Posted by Knight anole on July 19, 2002 at 08:49:37:

In Reply to: That is very true! Believe him(np) posted by Ingo on July 15, 2002 at 03:47:50:

you can mix them if you know what lizards live in harmony in the wild . I have a 260 gallon reptirum its the biggest one 6feet high. and inside i have cuban anoles and green anoles but i have carefully selected the ones i have kept and put the others back outside ( i live in fl i dont have to buy my lizards) i have spent many hours watching them before i added my blue tail skink...he was hurt when i found him.he lives in the bottom. And last but not least i have a large veiled chameleon in there he dosent mess with the lizards. hes either sleeping or basking hes lazy, i have to hand feed him. I have a very large male anole who will bask on his back. But the only lizard i WILL not mix is a knight anole.. they love to eat lizards... you cant mix them with anything. i AGREE on the fact you just cant throw em in the mix.. you have to study and really know the personalities before you mix and know what they are going to do.. good luck

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Beginner Lizard Forum ]