mobile - desktop
Online/Stores/Expos - LLLReptile.com
News & Events:
Posted by Cheris on May 11, 2003 at 09:52:08:
In Reply to: Please help!! Emergency!! posted by twinsmom on May 11, 2003 at 08:19:53:
She may have eaten something that got in her enclosure, like a beetle from a meal or super worm, they are very bitter tasting and she could have choke or not swallowed that, getting it out was probably the best thing you could do.
Of course there is no way to know for sure but a vet examining her and making sure the throat is clear now, if she did not aspirate anything, she should be okay. But I would run her to the vet as soon as you can to have her checked and make sure. If she did aspirate something he can get her on antibiotics right away.
As far as toxic to beardies, lightening bugs are the only ones I know for sure are very toxic to them.