kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: are ANY reptiles allowed in singapore????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Forum Asia ]

Posted by X on February 10, 2002 at 01:35:21:

In Reply to: are ANY reptiles allowed in singapore???? posted by GECKO LEO GECKO on February 05, 2002 at 22:13:57:

Hi guys,
U are all wrong. Pacman was and will never be legalize here in Sunny Island of Singapore. Even small frogs like fire belly toads are being confisicated at local fish shops. Gecko Leo Gecko, word of advice for ya, bring your pet into S'pore in watever way I dun care but I sincerely welcome ya to our local herp community. Pls take your time to read the following article:

I'm sure by now everyone would have read the news article on Sat Feb 9 about the 2 fellow herpers who was caught and fine $15,500 & $16,500 respectively for possessing herps. I'm sure no one want this sorta unfortunate things to happen to anyone of us. Just imagine one fine day ur neighbour saw ur pet tarantula or scorpion or even turtle walking about in the corridor and decide to call the SPCA and AVA to catch you, how would you feel?

I say we all work together and lets try our very best unite and make herping in Singapore legal. I'm a member of National Amphibian and Reptiles Owners Alliance this is a foreign group but we no doubt have the same objectives in mind, that is to stop the ban of reptiles and amphibians overseas and make herping in Singapore Legal! Just imagine if they actually ban the trade of reptiles and amphibians overseas, we might not be able to see another tarantula, scorpion, reptiles and amphibians ever again. So all Singaporean Herpers Unite!

NAROA@yahoogroups.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Forum Asia ]