kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

How does one get a pic onto a post?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Arrowfrog Forum ]

Posted by peaceofthetropic on April 28, 2003 at 02:05:23:

In Reply to: How does one get a pic onto a post? posted by shopaholic on April 28, 2003 at 01:55:51:

Hello Maggie. Go to the gallery and look for the cages, etc. etc. one. Login and click upload. The pic can not be over 250K to fit in the gallery. Then when you post, you just scroll to the bottom of the page and select what pic you want to put on a post from your gallery. I can't believe the glass cutter messed up on your tank. Were you able to make the waterfall? I can't wait to see pics of the finished product.

Ken
PeaceOfTheTropics.com

:Hey you guys!!I finally started building out my tank after many revised plans(the final ones didn't work in the end anyways-the glass cutter drilled my tank wrong-uggg!) But after a few tears and fits...Ah..I'm back on track..but now, how does one post a few pics for you guys to see and give suggestions? Oh, the best of plans can go awry, but a herper(especially-a PDFrogger)always comes a leapin back :-)

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Arrowfrog Forum ]