kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Knight Anole Not.........

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Anole Forum ]

Posted by OneTwoManyHerps on March 13, 2003 at 11:21:22:

My knight anole "Fumar" isn't doing too good. He ate the mangoes and went to the bathroom in his water but that was the only good fecal I could get from him but is broke apart. Also he keeps having little fecals like the size of a green anoles. I don't know what is wrong with him but I am going to try and get a test done to see if he has parsites. He is skinnier than usual and doesn't bask much, I've noticed he is very dark during the day and his temps read out good too. He was in the shower last night and he drank the water which looked like allot so I hope that helped with his health. I don't want to take him to the vet because he gets stressed way too easily and doesn't like allot of ppl other than me. Oh and also his fecals have been somewhat runny and smell bad too. I am going to give him a pinky today after school so I hope that might bring him back to health a lil' as well. Sorry for the long post but I really don't want to loose him.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Anole Forum ]