kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: actually basilisks000......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Anole Forum ]

Posted by basilisk000 on February 28, 2003 at 13:00:42:

In Reply to: actually basilisks000...... posted by SASCHA on February 28, 2003 at 08:51:42:

I was just teasing Al...no harm intended.

Indeed they do. Sounded like it could be a juvenile male from the description.

:females do have throat fans just not as vivid in color and as large. they are also less apt to display them. my female has gotten into head bobbing displays with the male several times. even after he dominated her and set the ranks. and i am definite she is a female because she has just laid eggs and i witnessed them copulating. she is very young and my male is much more mature. but nonetheless, this kid's issue lies in his level of ability to aquire the proper materials necessary to provide adequate husbandry, and you offer nothing just a shot at Alanolis and some inaccurate information. he needs help keeping his anoles alive. dont try to be a big shot out here just help those who need it in the most humble way possible. Atleast Alanolis is offering husbandry advice. If you had a site like his you would be saying the same thing. Actually, I think he has a pretty substantial site. Better than most of them. And im sure you have checked it out in the past as well. So settle down there.
:Peace
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Anole Forum ]