kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Hey Brad A.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Alterna Forum ]

Posted by brad anderson on January 12, 2003 at 19:41:56:

In Reply to: Hey Brad A. posted by Doug Beckwith on January 12, 2003 at 17:01:11:

:

:Brad,

:The Pete Wright Persimmon Gap DOR was found in '88 to my recollection. I saw a polaroid, which could possibly be the only photo, at least the only photo I have ever seen of the aninal. It was an INCREDIBLE snake.

:I agree w/ Joe that the photo was not great for color, however Pete's personal comment was, and I am paraphrasing here, "it had great color".
:DB
I think I heard the story from Charlie Bently but I'm not positive. Just thought if anybody had a picture of it, Joe would.
Congrats to you on the Brad Johnson[should still be a redskin]led Buccaneers in winning their last game of the season today. We both know the Eastern champions will stop them COLD next week. Too bad they arn't men enough to play in cold weather.
Just another fair weather wussy team! At least they made the playoffs. Too bad they lost that home game to your other team the last week of the season. They would be playing at home next week instead. Better luck next year.
On an alterna subject: How about "Fraserberg" as a new name for Langtry?? Has a nice ring of $$$$$$ to it doesn't it.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Alterna Forum ]