kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Pics of new Grayband and a question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Alterna Forum ]

Posted by Lyn on January 12, 2003 at 13:11:18:

I picked up a new Grayband yesterday. I love Graybands and am very jealous of everyone here who lives close enough to their natural territory and can see them in their natural settings. The most exciting things in my neck of the woods (Buffalo NY) are Eastern Milks. Here is my new male, his name is "Smaug"

I don't know his locality, he was purchased for $100 from a local pet store and I don't know where he came from before that. Here is another pic of "Smaug"

This is my young female. Her name is "Misty"

This is my adult pair "Mickey" and "Mallory"

My question is if one pattern is dominant over the other? If I breed Smaug and Misty will the babies look like Smaug or Misty, or some of each, or will they have a totally diff pattern than either?

Here is my only WC snake in my collection, my Eastern Milk. His name is "Cricket". He was hatched outside in 2001 and actually survived a Buffalo Winter in the great outdoors! He was caught by some local girls in the spring of 2002 who gave him to me.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Alterna Forum ]